Mint + Watermelon Jelly
2 cups watermelon, roughly chopped
1/4 cup filtered/spring water
Handful fresh mint leaves
2 tbsp pure grass-fed beef gelatin powder (grab some here)
Optional: raw honey for extra sweetness
1. Pour water into a saucepan
2. Sprinkle gelatin powder evenly over the surface of the water
3. Bring to a medium heat and whisk thoroughly until all gelatin granules have dissolved
4. In a stick blender jug add chopped watermelon, mint leaves, and blitz until well combined. At this point, if you wanted to, you could strain the seeds by pouring watermelon liquid through a sieve
5. Pour gelatin and water mixture into the stick blender jug and whisk to combine
6. Pour into party cups (or other serving dishes) then place in the fridge for a few hours to set
7. Serve with a garnish of mint leaves
These are great for kids parties, school lunchboxes, work snacks, breakfast side... they're very versatile!
Free from: Gluten / Grains / Dairy / Refined sugars / Soy / Legumes / Eggs / Nuts / Seeds
Gelatin benefits: Joint care, gut health, natural detoxer, muscle relaxer, hair/skin/nail strength, younger-looking skin
Watch 'What is gelatin + why you should be consuming it' on PrimalTV HERE
Did you make and like this recipe?
Or other recipes of ours?
Let us know! Please pop a 5-star review on our Google page!