Natural Soap Making - event registration
Choose one of the following registration options + bonus video.
>> By using these payment buttons you understand and accept the Terms + Conditions below <<
Regular single booking (1x adult, no discounts applied) - choose 1 qty only
Client single booking (1x adult, 10% discount applied) - choose 1 qty only
Multiple booking (2 or more people attending together, min. 1x adult, $5 pp discount applied) - choose correct qty
Refresher booking (past attendees only, $10 discount applied) - choose 1 qty only
Tutorial video $10 per person - choose correct qty for the number of people in your party wanting access
Tickets are not provided, you'll receive a manual email within 48-hours to confirm your purchase/registration and the details for attending the event. Please ensure you check your Inbox and Spam folders and if not received in 48-hours, email to advise us.
Terms + Conditions:
- Limited to 15 guests.
- Pricing above is current and may change for future events.
- Client discounts are valid for current clients of Private Kids Coaching at the time of the booking being made, not the time of the event being held.
- Suitable for adults and teens only.
- Standard venue terms and conditions apply.
- Childminding is not available.
- The optional video must be purchased for each individual wanting to access it, not per transaction (e.g. if the person making the booking is registering for 3 people and all 3 people want access to the video then 3 video purchases are required.
- Access to the video will be emailed manually after the event has finished, within 5 business days. The email address for each person must be supplied in writing at the event within the 2-hour running time.
- Registration is open from 19/02/2021 9am AEST until 19 March 2021 5pm AEST.
- All foods provided are being handmade by Aimee Clark and all are paleo-friendly and safe food handling practices. We cannot guarantee there will be no traces of gluten, nuts, seeds and other allergens present. Foods will be prepared in a location that is occasionally exposed to gluten.
- Attendees should not attend if they are experiencing symptoms of Covid19 or feeling generally unwell on the day of the event.
- ALL attendees are required to use the QR code/website link check-in upon entry of the venue.
- Attendees are welcome to, but are not required to, use the natural hand sanitiser spray upon entering the venue and before touching food and drinks available.
- Should government rules change prior to the event date all attendees will be notified via email as required.
Cancellations & Refunds:
- A full refund is available via Square or bank transfer for cancellations made up until 15/03/2021 8pm (AEST). Cancellations must be made via email to Aimee Clark email@example.com.
- Cancellations made between 16/03/2021 and 20/03/2021 receive no refund but the option to transfer the booking to another person is available, to be organised by the person who originally booked in and the name, email address and phone number of the replacement guest must be provided via email by 19/03/2021 5pm (AEST) to Aimee Clark firstname.lastname@example.org.