Natural Soap Making - event registration
Choose one of the following registration options + bonus video.
>> By using these payment buttons you understand and accept the Terms + Conditions below <<
Regular booking (1x adult, no discounts applied) - choose multiple quantity to book in multiple people under your name
Client single booking (1x adult, $5 discount applied) - choose 1 qty only
Refresher booking (past attendees only, $5 discount applied) - choose 1 qty only
Tutorial video $10 per person - choose correct qty for the number of people in your party wanting access
Tickets are not provided, you'll receive a manual email within 48-hours to confirm your purchase/registration and the details for attending the event. Please ensure you check your Inbox and Spam folders and if not received in 48-hours, email to advise us.
Terms + Conditions:
- Limited to 15 guests.
- Pricing above is current and may change for future events.
- Client discounts are valid for current clients of Private Kids Coaching at the time of the booking being made, not the time of the event being held.
- Suitable for adults and teens only.
- A variety of stool and chair seating is available. BYO cushion for comfort is recommended.
- Standard venue terms and conditions apply.
- Childminding is not available.
- The optional video must be purchased for each individual wanting to access it, not per transaction (e.g. if the person making the booking is registering for 3 people and all 3 people want access to the video then 3 video purchases are required.
- Access to the video will be emailed manually after the event has finished, within 5 business days. The email address for each person must be supplied in writing at the event within the 2-hour running time.
- Registration is open from 106/10/2021 11am AEST until 05/11/2021 5pm AEST.
- Foods provided are handmade by Aimee, using paleo-friendly ingredients, not in a commercial environment, with exposure to nut and gluten residue possible.
- All prices include 10% GST.
- Attendees should not attend if they are experiencing symptoms of Covid19 or feeling generally unwell on the day of the event.
- ALL attendees are required to use the QLD Health App to check-in upon entry of the venue.
- Masks are mandatory upon arrival until seated.
- Attendees are welcome to, but are not required to, use the natural hand sanitiser spray upon entering the venue and before touching food and drinks available.
- Should government rules change prior to the event date all attendees will be notified via email as required.
Cancellations & Refunds:
- A full refund is available via Square or bank transfer for cancellations made up until 30/10/2021 5pm (AEST). Cancellations must be made via email to Aimee Clark firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellations made between 31/10/2021 and 06/11/2021 receive no refund but the option to transfer the booking to another person is available, to be organised by the person who originally booked in and the name, email address and phone number of the replacement guest must be provided via email by 05/11/2021 6pm (AEST) to Aimee Clark email@example.com.