Ingredients: (makes about 8)
500g grass-fed beef mince (or lamb, pork etc)
1/2 cup fine grated carrot
1/2 cup fine grated jap pumpkin
(Or use other veggies of choice as long as they're finely grated/diced)
1 tbsp organic pure tomato paste
1 tbsp herbs/spices of choice. I use Mingle Seasoning 'Sammy' All Purpose
Pink salt to taste
Smidge organic coconut oil, grass-fed tallow or grass-fed ghee to grease the
Optional: grated ginger, garlic
1-2 regular meat muffin trays or a large mini muffin tray
1. Pre-heat oven to about 180 degrees Celcius
2. Grease muffin trays with olive oil to prevent sticking
3. Combine all other ingredients well into a mixing bowl, using hands or large spoon
4. Fill muffin tray spaces to the top with the mixture
5. Bake in the oven for 20-30 mins until surfaces are starting to brown and no pink meat juice appears when a knife is inserted into the centres
6. Once cooked remove from the trays using tongs or a spoon and place on a cooling rack to cool down
Make a big batch on a Sunday and have them ready for a quick and easy brekkie each morning before work by simply heating them through in the oven while you're getting ready for work. 1-2 may be enough to fill you for a meal. Or place one on the side of your plate with other veggies / salad.
Change this recipe to suit your own taste buds and what the other family members can and can't / do and don't like.
Free from: gluten / grains / dairy / nuts / egg / seeds / refined sugar / legumes
Did you make and like this recipe?
Or other recipes of ours?
Let us know! Please pop a 5-star review on our Google page!