Magical Mini Meat Muffins
Not your typical meat and egg combo... the special ingredient gives extra immune-boosting and gut-healing benefit!
Ingredients: (makes 24)
2 whole eggs (pastured organic when possible)
400g grass-fed beef mince
1 tbsp pure beef gelatin powder (get some discounted HERE)
1 tbsp spring/filtered water
Pink salt to taste
(If you don't tolerate egg whites simply use 4 yolks instead of 2 whole eggs)
Mini muffin tray (with at least 24 spots)
Blender or food processor
1. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees Celcius (fan-forced) and have the mini muffin tray nearby
2. In a small container/cup/bowl add the water then sprinkle the gelatin powder over the surface to "bloom" (soften) the gelatin
3. Spoon that mixture into the blender jug or food processor and add remaining ingredients
4. Blitz until well combined (should only take a few seconds to properly combine the mince with the eggs and gelatin)
5. Spoon the mixture into the mini muffin tray then place in the oven and bake for 10-15 mins or until golden brown on top
6. Once cooked let the muffins cool for a couple of minutes then gently remove them from the tray and serve
Feel free to add natural organic fresh or dried herbs and spices of choice for added flavour. We eat mostly carnivore now so we kept this fully carnivore-friendly.
The gelatin and water will add a little moisture so there will be some liquid appearing around the edges but that's totally fine. The gelatin adds softness and slight stickiness which is nice and creates a little bubbling on the surfaces of the mini muffins.
Gelatin is a powerhouse 'superfood' and adds so much nutrition to the already nutrient-dense meat and eggs used!
Find out more about gelatin HERE
Did you make and like this recipe?
Or other recipes of ours?
Let us know! Please pop a 5-star review on our Google page!