Chocolate Pudding - that the kids can make
Ingredients: makes about 10 cups
3 ripe avocados
3/4 cup raw honey (local to your area is best)
3/4 cup pure organic cocoa powder
/4 cup pure coconut milk (homemade or from a tin, not a carton)
Optional: pure vanilla (paste, powder, bean)
Small paper party cups
Biodegradable cling wrap
1. Cut avocados in half, spoon flesh out into the food processor
2. Add the coconut milk, honey and cocoa then blitz on high on and off for a couple of minutes until there are no lumps of avocado or cocoa remaining. You'll need to stop the food processor and use the silicon spatula to scrape down the sides every so often
3. On a tray spread out the party cups and spoon the pudding mixture evenly into each then cover with biodegradable cling wrap and place the tray in the fridge for about 1-hour so the puddings firm up a little
4. Serve with a spoon and enjoy! You could even pop a few fresh/thawed berries on top for a pretty and healthy garnish!
Notes + Tips:
- For a smaller batch use a stick blender and jug, as the food processor will be too big. As you can see from the first image above, we started out attempting to use the stick blender but quickly reaslised it was too small for the quantity we were making!
- Grab good quality organic cocoa powder from The Source Bulkfoods or Organic Times online
- If the cups are left in the fridge too long without being covered the top of the puddings will darken and dry out
Free from: Gluten / Grains / Dairy / Refined sugars / Soy / Legumes / Eggs / Nuts / Seeds
This is perfect for the kids to make as it doesn't take long, is safe and super yummy!
Did you make and like this recipe?
Or other recipes of ours?
Let us know! Please pop a 5-star review on our Google page!