Primal Kids Parties
Party entertainment to gets kids moving and laughing + yummy healthy party foods everyone can enjoy!
Hire Clint to take a Primal Play for Kids class at your child's birthday party!
Locations: Sunshine Coast, Gympie, North Brisbane. Either at a park/beach or at your home in the backyard
Age: 2+ years old
Availability: 7 days a week by appointment
1 hr $90
2 hr $170 ($85 per hr)
3 hr $240 ($80 per hr)
10km from Maroochydore: no added travel cost
11-20km from Maroochydore: + $20 (as far as Caloundra and Coolum Beach)
21-40km from Maroochydore: + $40 (as far as Maleny, Beerwah, Cooroy, Gheerulla, Coochin Creek) - minimum booking 2 hours.
41-85km from Maroochydore: + $60 (as far as Gympie town, North Lakes, Redcliffe) - minimum booking 2 hours.
A non-refundable deposit of 50% is required to secure booking, once the online questionnaire has been completed. The remaining fee is to be paid in full no later than 72-hours prior to the party.
These prices are for any number of children attending/participating and for continual Primal Play fun for the duration, apart from when Clint may need to stop sometimes to drink water!
Included: Lots of games, activities and even MAGIC to keep kids entertained that are also great for their physical fitness and capability.
Read about Clint's regular Primal Kids Classes to get a better idea of what games are included but basically it's constant play and fun!
Entertainment. Laughter. Fun.
Less shopping, cooking and worrying over food allergy suffers at your child's party - Aimee can do that for you!
Include some allergy-friendly foods among the spread and cater for those who can't consume common allergy ingredients. Kids and parents alike can enjoy and benefit from these goodies!
Days: 7 days a week with pickup from Maroochydore required on the day of the party unless a Primal Kids Party class has been booked.
Dishes / Qty / Cost:
Delicious. Healthy. Full of Flavour.
"This food is delicious! Aimee is an amazing cook!"
"Clint was great with the kids, he kept them entertained and they didn't want him to leave!"
"We recently had Clint at my 6 year old's birthday party. It was so awesome to see all the kids (especially the older ones) playing together and having an awesome time. Clint is so great with the kids and it really took all the stress out of entertaining so many kids on the day. Highly recommend for anyone with high-energy kids!"
Book in for a Primal Kids Party and/or order some yummy party foods:
1. Read the T&C below
2. Complete the online inquiry form
3. We'll respond within 48 hours to advise availability and if that day/time/location is available we'll include an online booking form for you to complete
By completing this form you will be added to the Primal Kids E-News list, however your details will not be given or sold to any other person or business.
Terms & Conditions for Primal Kids Parties
Primal Play Classes
- A non-refundable 50% deposit is required to secure booking which will be determined by Primal Influence once the online questionnaire has been completed and a Primal Kids Party booking confirmation email has been sent by Primal Influence.
- Payment must be paid in full via bank transfer at least 72-hours prior to the date of the party, via bank transfer.
- Cancellation prior to 72-hours of the date of the party, in writing via email, receives a full refund, minus the deposit.
- Cancellation within 72-hours of the date of the party incurs a fee of 75% of the total, minus the deposit.
- Cancellation within 24-hours of the date of the party incurs a fee of 100% of the total.
- Any changes, at any time, to the start and finish times of the Primal Kids Party must be discussed and mutually agreed upon by Clint Bauer and the parent organising the booking.
- There is no minimum number of children required.
- The location must be mutually agreed upon by Clint Bauer and the parent booking the class.
- The parent organising the Primal Kids Party booking is required to sign a Training Disclaimer document prior to the party.
- The above pricing is non-negotiable.
- Primal Kids Party bookings are available for a minimum of 1-hour and maximum of 3-hours for up to 40km from Maroochydore, and 2-hour minimum, maximum 3-hours is required for 21-40km and 41-80km from Maroochydore.
- All participating children must be medically cleared to perform physical activity prior to the party commencing.
- Clint Bauer is not solely responsible for the children participating in the Primal Kids Party activities. Supervision from other parents/adults is required at all times.
- The minimum age of participating children is 2 years old.
- The parent/organiser of the Primal Kids Party booking agrees, on behalf of the parents and children attending, to photography and video being taken by Clint Bauer and/or Aimee Clark that may be used by Primal Influence for advertising purposes.
- Primal Kids Party bookings are available Monday to Sunday by appointment.
- A minimum of 2 dishes is required to be ordered.
- A non-refundable 50% deposit is required to secure booking which will be determined by Primal Influence once the online questionnaire has been completed and a quote has been provided.
- Foods must be collected from Maroochydore within 24-hours of the party start time.
- Delivery of foods to the party location by Clint Bauer is only possible if a Primal Kids Party booking has been organised for that same party.
- Foods are made within 48-hours of the party start time.
- Cancellation prior to 48-hours of the date of the party, in writing via email, receives a full refund, minus the deposit.
- Cancellation within 48-hours of the date of the party incurs a fee of 100% of the total, minus the deposit.
- Requests to change or add to orders must be provided to Aimee Clark via email at least 72-hours prior to the party start time.
- Request to include ingredients not listed on the website, or to exclude any listed ingredients due to food allergies, likes, dislikes etc, need to be made via email to Aimee Clark at least 72-hours prior to the party start time and may incur extra costs.
- Foods will be provided in plastic ‘takeaway’ containers that may have been used previously or are brand new. Food order customers are encouraged to re-use, recycle or return to Aimee Clark to re-use for future orders.
- Not all ingredients are certified organic due to seasonal and general availability.
- Aimee Clark is not a qualified Chef or Caterer.
- Aimee Clark takes no responsibility for any food allergy/sensitivity reactions or sickness children or adults experience during or after the party.