Natural Soap Making Workshops
Using simple + natural ingredients to make beautiful healthy soap safe for you, your family + the environment
For adults in and around the Sunshine Coast who are looking for a healthy, safe and affordable alternative to the toxic soaps on the market, these natural soap making events include a comprehensive step-by-step demonstration for making nourishing coconut oil soap and unlike many other natural health workshops these include a healthy afternoon tea, time to chat and relax!
By the end of the workshop, you'll leave feeling confident in making your very own soap at home.
THE NEXT WORKSHOP:
(address and other guest details provided upon registration)
Included: Soap making demo for adults with Aimee, then eating, chatting and relaxing together
You'll be catered for with delicious and healthy treats and drinks made from beautiful native bushfoods!
Bring your mum, daughter, niece, aunty, or bestie and have a great day out together!
Regular Booking: $__
Refresher Price: $__
Read the terms and conditions below.
- Comprehensive soap making demonstration of the simple method Aimee's been using for a couple of years now to make soap at home
- A bar of soap to take home
- Information on where to source all ingredients and equipment
- Bushfoods-inspired paleo food, some nibbles, water, organic coffee + native teas
Workshops are only held every few months.
Maria - attendee who now enjoys making beautiful natural soap with rose petals!
"I loved the workshop and can't wait to do more. Thanks for being so approachable and available for questions. So glad I finally got to meet you and attend one of your workshops."
Tara - workshop guest who brought her daughter
"We thoroughly enjoyed our time with Aimee. I am so inspired by her knowledge and her loaf was absolutely delicious. Thanks 🙏
Mardi - attendee and expert sourdough workshop host
"I highly recommend this workshop! So much fun and very informative!"
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST FOR THE NEXT WORKSHOP:
Terms + Conditions:
- Payment must be made in full via bank transfer / TryBooking by ____
- Pricing above is current and may change for future events.
- There are 8 spots available for each event.
- Cancellation: a full refund is available via bank transfer for cancellations made up until ____ 4pm (Brisbane time). Cancellations must be made via email to Aimee Clark email@example.com.
- Cancellations made between ___ receive no refund but the option to transfer the booking to another person is available, to be organised by the person who originally booked in and the name, email address and phone number of the replacement guest must be provided via email by _____ to Aimee Clark firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All foods provided are being handmade by Aimee Clark and all are paleo-friendly. We cannot guarantee there will be no traces of gluten, nuts, seeds and other allergens present. Foods will be prepared in a location that is occasionally exposed to gluten.
- The venue is a privately owned residence.
- By using the form above or emailing Primal Influence to book in you understand and accept all of these Terms and Conditions.