Natural Soap Making Workshops
Using simple + natural ingredients to make beautiful healthy soap safe for you, your family + the environment
For adults in and around the Sunshine Coast who are looking for a healthy, safe and affordable alternative to the toxic soaps on the market, these natural soap making events include a comprehensive step-by-step demonstration for making nourishing coconut oil soap and unlike many other natural health workshops these include a healthy afternoon tea, time to chat and relax!
By the end of the workshop, you'll leave feeling confident in making your very own soap at home.
THE NEXT WORKSHOP:
Saturday 15 February 2020
2 - 4pm
(address and other guest details provided upon registration)
Included: Soap making demo for adults with Aimee and Robyn, then eating, chatting and relaxing together
You'll be catered for with delicious and healthy treats and drinks made from beautiful native bushfoods!
Bring your mum, daughter, niece, aunty, or bestie and have a great day out together!
Spaces are limited to 8 guests. Registration closes Tuesday 11 February.
Soap Making: Single Booking: $65
Soap Making: Twin Booking: $60 ea
(save $5 each)
Soap Making: Refresher Price: $50
Starter Soap Making Kit Essentials: $30 - 4 x 6-cavity rectangle silicon moulds, 2 x glass thermometers
- to purchase on the day, then available to collect within a few weeks.
Refresher price is valid for past attendees.
Twin bookings are for two people being booked in at the same time.
Bookings are made via TryBooking and may incur a fee.
Registration officially closes Tuesday 11 February 4pm (Brisbane time) or when all spots are taken.
Late booking requests can be made via email but can't be guaranteed a spot.
Read all terms and conditions below.
PLUS all guests receive 15% off Purity Essential Oils online store - creators of beautiful native essential oils, in SEQ!
- Comprehensive soap making demonstration of the simple method Aimee's been using for a couple of years now to make soap at home
- A small bar of soap to take home
- Information on where to source all ingredients and equipment
- Exclusive 15% discount to Purity Essential Oils products
- Bushfoods-inspired paleo food, some nibbles, water, organic coffee + native teas
Workshops are only held every few months.
Maria - attendee who now enjoys making beautiful natural soap with rose petals!
"I loved the workshop and can't wait to do more. Thanks for being so approachable and available for questions. So glad I finally got to meet you and attend one of your workshops."
Terms + Conditions:
- Payment must be made in full at the time of booking for the booking to be eligible.
- Bookings available for the Soap Making Demo are: 1 x adult (single) $65.00, 2 x adult (twin) $120.00, 1 x adult (refresher - must have attended one or more Natural Soap Making Workshops previously) $50.00. The Starter Kit is $30.00 and is payable via Square or bank transfer on the day, with the items being available to collect from Maroochydore within a few weeks.
- There are 8 spots available for this event.
- Registration closes 11 February 2020 4pm (Brisbane time) or when all spots have been booked and paid for.
- Requests for bookings between 15 - 16 January 2020 can be made via email to Aimee Clark but may not result in availability. If spots are available payment must be made via bank transfer with a receipt or screen shot emailed to Aimee Clark as proof of payment.
- Cancellation: a full refund is available via TryBooking for cancellations made up until 11 February 2020 4pm (Brisbane time). Cancellations must be made via email to Aimee Clark email@example.com.
- Cancellations made between 12 - 14 January 2020 receive no refund but the option to transfer the booking to another person is available, to be organised by the person who originally booked in and the name, email address and phone number of the replacement guest must be provided via email by 14 February 2020 to Aimee Clark firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All foods provided are being handmade by Aimee Clark and all are paleo-friendly. We cannot guarantee there will be no traces of gluten, nuts, seeds and other allergens present. Foods will be prepared in a location that is occasionally exposed to gluten.
- The venue is a privately owned residence.
- Primal Influence take no responsibility for damage, injury or loss of any person attending the event.
- By using the booking form above or emailing Primal Influence to book in you understand and accept all of these Terms and Conditions.