Natural Soap Making Workshops
Using simple + natural ingredients to make beautiful healthy soap safe for you, your family + the environment
Did you know regular bar soaps can contain 5 toxic ingredients harmful to you and your family?
Homemade natural soap is really easy to make, incredibly cost-effective as well as being a really enjoyable and rewarding project.
Join Aimee as she takes you step-by-step through the process of making natural soap that's safe on the skin and for the environment.
We'll be using coconut oi because it's an easy oil to source, it suds up well when being used with water, it has no or very little smell so it's great without the addition of essential oils and it's effective for gently cleaning and moisturising the skin. This recipe is vegan-friendly.
This comprehensive demonstration will guide you through the process, explaining every detail and allowing you to see elements you can't learn properly from a book or video.
By the end of the workshop, you'll leave feeling confident in making your very own soap at home.
THE NEXT WORKSHOP:
1 - 3pm
Blackwattle Farm, Beerwah
- 1-hr soap making demo for adults indoors with Aimee
- 1-hr Primal Play Class for kids outside with Clint (optional for those with kids)
- 1-hr everyone together eating, chatting and relaxing outside enjoying the beautiful views
You'll be catered for with delicious and healthy treats and drinks made from beautiful native bushfoods!
Bring your mum, daughter, niece, aunty, or bestie and have a great day out together!
If you have kids aged 2.5+ years they can enjoy a fun Primal Play Class outside with Clint!
The next Maroochydore workshop will be early Autumn.
Spaces are limited to:
- 15 adults for the soap making demo
- 15 kids for the Primal Play Class
Soap Making: Single Booking: $65
Soap Making: Twin Booking: $60 ea
(save $5 each)
Soap Making: Refresher Price: $50
Primal Play Class: Single Booking: $15 per child
Primal Play Class: Sibling Booking: $10 per child
(for 2+ siblings)
Accommodation at Blackwattle Farm BnB + Farmstay may also be available for those wanting to make a weekend of it. Details available closer to the event date.
Refresher price is valid for past attendees.
Twin bookings are for two people being booked in at the same time and full payment for both being made in the same transaction.
- Comprehensive soap making demonstration of the simple method Aimee's been using for a couple of years now to make soap at home
- A small bar of soap to take home
- Information on where to source all ingredients and equipment
- A private venue with views of the Glasshouse Mountains
- Fun activities to keep the kids entertained for an hour
- Bushfoods-inspired paleo food, some nibbles, water, organic coffee + native teas
Workshops are only held every few months.
Maria - Natural Soap Making Workshop attendee
"I loved the workshop and can't wait to do more. Thanks for being so approachable and available for questions. So glad I finally got to meet you and attend one of your workshops."
REGISTER TO ATTEND:
1. Complete the form below accurately
2. An email will be sent to you manually within 24-hours to confirm receipt + include bank details
3. Once payment is received you'll be emailed event details.
If you have any problems using the form click here to email the same information requested in the form.