Homemade Healthy Meals
Terms + Conditions
- A minimum of 3 dishes is required to be ordered.
- The full total is required to be paid via bank transfer within 5 days of date of order email confirmation provided by Primal Influence (from - please check spam folder once online order has been completed if you do not receive a reply in your Inbox within 48 hours).
- Foods must be collected from Maroochydore on the date allocated on the online order form.
- Containers used: there are three options to choose from and specify on order form:
1. Supply your own glass or food-grade reusable plastic square/rectangle containers prior to cooking starting for each order (10 to 20 500ml containers). Must have customer name labelled clearly by customer and in a manner that prevents the name to be easily rubbed or washed off.
2. Add $10 to EACH order for the use of Chinese/takeaway containers.
3. Add $25 as a ONE-OFF fee to cover cost of reusable plastic containers for all of your future orders. These must be washed and returned for each new order, and will be labelled under each customer name. The containers can be dropped off at ANY TIME of day, in a bag, labeled, to 4/9 Norman Ave 'Kirabarti' Maroochydore, minimum 3 days prior to delivery/collection date.
- Delivery of foods to the requested address in the online order form is for the Maroochydore area as far as Coolum Beach and Caloundra for an additional $10.00, and as far as Noosa Heads and Maleny for $20.00, subject to availability.
- Foods are made within 48-hours of the collection/delivery date.
- Cancellation of orders prior to 48-hours of the requested collection/delivery date must be made in writing via email to receive a full refund, minus the deposit.
- The payment is non-refundable. If 72-hours notice is provided via email and a response is received, orders may be delayed by up to 30 days maximum.
- Requests to change or add to orders must be provided to Aimee Clark via email at least 72-hours prior to the originally allocated collection/delivery date.
- All ingredients customer wishes to be excluded from all meals in one order must be provided on the online order form. Aimee Clark takes no responsibility for any other ingredients included that the customer or family members have allergies or sensitivities to.
- Foods will be provided in plastic ‘takeaway’ containers that may have been used previously or are brand new. Food order customers are encouraged to re-use, recycle or return to Aimee Clark to re-use for future orders.
- Not all ingredients are certified organic due to seasonal and general availability.
- Prices can be made available for certified organic meats upon request.
- New customers who spend $150 or more on their first order receive one Cauliflower Rice valued at $14.00.
- Existing customers who refer a new customer who places an order of $150 or more on their first order receives one Cauliflower Rice valued at $14.00 per person they refer, up to two per order.
- Aimee Clark is not a qualified Chef.
- Aimee Clark takes no responsibility for any food allergy/sensitivity reactions or sickness children or adults experience from consuming the foods provided.
- Aimee Clark cannot guarantee a 100% gluten-free cooking and preparation environment.
- When referring to "coconut amino" the ingredients may include fermented coconut sugar and nightshades.