Healthy + Confident Families
A fun + practical cooking, nutrition, movement + mindfulness workshop for kids + parents
For families with primary-school-aged kids wanting to create healthier habits in the home with less stress and more confidence.
This specialised 4-part workshop includes:
- a cooking demonstration + nutrition chat for the parents
- a primal movement + play session for the kids
- a mindfulness + stretching activity for the kids
- eating + chatting time for everyone, together
Date: FEBRUARY 2021
Location: Tanawha, Sunshine Coast
Time: 2 - 4:15pm
MEET YOUR HOSTS
Family of 2: $130 (1x child + 1x parent)
Family of 3: $180 (any combination parent/child, min. 1x child + 1x parent) - saving of $5 pp
Family of 4: $220 (any combination parent/child, min. 1x child + 1x parent) - saving of $8 pp
Spaces are limited - Maximum 26 guests.
NDIS funding may be available for this event, or individual components. Please contact us to discuss.
Booking fees may apply.
Gelatin + Collagen Powders - discounted prices, available to purchase with tickets (until Mon 19 Oct) and collect at the event.
Click below to view the products then choose which you'd like when registering to attend.
WHAT GUESTS RECEIVE:
- 1hr 25min comprehensive Cooking Demonstration and Nutrition Talk including foods that can be inflammatory/harmful to our health, easy swap options, where to shop etc (for adults)
- 40min Primal Play + Movement Class (for kids)
- 40min Mindfulness + Visualisation Session (for kids)
- Time to chat and sample the foods demonstrated (for kids + adults)
- Printed and digital info booklets including recipes
- Special discounts to healthy products and other services offered by the hosts
The kids activities are held on the grass outside (fully fenced area) or undercover outside on the deck if the weather is bad.
The cooking demo/nutrition chat and eating time are held indoors in the studio (air-conditioned).
Event T+C are available in the registration area on TryBooking.