Creating confident and capable children
who become confident and capable adults
Private Kids Coaching Program
Are you concerned about your child's physical and emotional
well-being and is it affecting family life?
Does your child suffer from low self-esteem and confidence and
Do they spend more time indoors on their devices than outside playing?
Private Kids Coaching can help get them moving, feeling happy and confident in themselves.
This can have a positive impact on the rest of the family.
This fully personalised 8-week program consists of exercises and games focusing on the specific areas needing improvement, as well as mentoring and connection with an experienced and dedicated coach who will guide your child (and your family!) to achieve a better quality of life.
This isn't a just-pay-and-off-you-go product.
It's a private personal training program made for your child.
Available at multiple locations on the Sunshine Coast, Qld.
Start with an obligation-free 20 min phone chat with Clint to discuss what your child needs
then book in a 30 min Trial Session.
We've worked with and helped over 60 local families and are looking forward
to working with and helping yours too!
Trial Sessions are $42/$45 (+ GST), paid prior to the day and $10 from each is donated to our
Sponsor a Child for Coaching program.
Sunshine Coast + Australia-wide
Fluffy Egg Squares
A nutrient-boosted and texture-boosted way to enjoy boring ol' eggs.
4 pastured eggs (large)
2 tbsp filtered/spring water
2 tbsp pure grass-fed beef gelatin powder
Mineral salt to taste
Handy items to have
Small rectangle loaf tin
Baking paper (opt for compostable if possible)
Stick blender and jug (or regular blender)
1. Pre-heat oven to 160 degrees Celsius and line a loaf tin with baking paper
2. Pour the water into the stick blender jug
3. Slowly sprinkle the gelatin powder in on top, fairly evenly. You'll see the gelatin granules start to soften as they absorb the water (called "blooming"), this won't take long at all
4. Add the eggs and salt then blitz with the stick blender on high speed for a few seconds
5. Pour the mixture into the loaf tin then place the oven to cook for about 15-20 mins
6. Check doneness the usual way you would for a cake or bread, by inserting a skewer or knife into the centre
7. Grab the baking paper edges and remove the whole 'egg loaf' from the tin, onto the bench, a chopping board etc and slice in half. If the centre is still a bit wet simply place the whole thing back into the tin and bake for a few more minutes.
Once fully cooked cut into squares and serve. You'll notice there's two layers, with the bottom layer being quite bubbly and lighter in colour; this is due to the water settling on the bottom with less egg there and more on the denser top layer. This two-layer effect makes it more interesting and 'fun' for kids!
The reason this recipe is so good is the gelatin! It's a true superfood. Eggs + gelatin = super duper superfood!
Add a good quality bacon, mince, herbs, spices, whatever you want if you'd like to jazz this up a little but as a simple food for all ages, this already makes eggs so much better!
The kids can help make this one too. Bonus!