Coastal Edible + Useful Plant Tours
Learn how to identify a variety of native and non-native wild edible and useful plants
Join Aimee for a morning of identifying local wild foods growing right outside in nature, learn about the different varieties of both native and introduced wild plant foods, and learn about their many interesting uses.
- Guided coastal tour with researched information on each of the edible and useful plant species
- Discussions on how to properly prepare and cook the foraged foods
- Education on local wildlife, the eco-system, the damage invasive plant species can have and the benefits of the natives
- Colour printed and PDF info sheets
DETAILS + COST:
- 3-10 people
- $55 per person
- Available on set dates
- 1-1.5 hours
- Point Cartwright, Buddina
- 2-6 people
- $75 per person
- Available for mutually-agreed dates/times
- 1.5 hours
- Peregian or Point Cartwright, Buddina
DISCLAIMER - PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY BEFORE MAKING A BOOKING
In viewing the material and listening to the information provided in the Coastal Edible Plants Tours with Primal Influence and in any related resources provided by Primal Influence online or printed you agree that Primal Influence and its owners have no liability for injury, illness or death caused by eating wild plants after viewing this information.
These sessions are suitable for people aged 18 years and older. Children are not able to attend.
These sessions do not include collection or consumption of wild edible plants, they are solely for the purpose of accurate identification and education.
Collecting and eating wild food is a potentially dangerous activity. It should only be carried out by those with the knowledge and experience to identify species correctly and at one's own risk.
The information in documents provided is, to the best of our knowledge, correct. However, errors and omissions cannot be ruled out. Ultimately, it is the responsibility of the individual to ensure the safety of anything they choose to ingest.
Some wild foods contain high amounts of oxalic acid and should not be consumed by people with kidney disease, kidney stones, rheumatoid arthritis, or gout. Some wild foods can cause allergic reactions.
By booking in for a workshop you agree to these terms and conditions.
in the Sunshine Coast Daily!
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST FOR GROUP CLASSES OR BOOK IN FOR A PRIVATE SESSION HERE:
1. Read the Disclaimer above and T+C below
2. Complete the booking form (ensure email and phone are typed accurately). Include no. of people you'd be booking in for.
3. We'll email you back as soon as we can (not an automated reply)
Terms + Conditions:
- Payment must be made in full within 5 days of booking for the booking to be eligible.
- Payment is required via bank transfer.
- Cancellation: a full refund is available via bank transfer for cancellations made up 5 or more days prior to the date of the session, and payment will be made within 5 days of cancellation notice and confirmation made in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellations made between 0-4 days prior to the session date receive no refund but the option to transfer the booking to another person or group is available, to be organised by the person who originally booked in and the name, email address and phone number of the replacement guest must be provided via email to Aimee Clark email@example.com.
- Primal Influence take no responsibility for damage, injury or loss of any person attending sessions.
- Guests must wear closed-in shoes and appropriate clothing and bring drinking water.
- By using the booking form above or emailing Primal Influence to book in you understand and accept all of these Terms and Conditions.