Private Cooking Coaching
Become confident creating healthy meals with customized fun cooking coaching classes!
guidance + support inspiration + fun practical advice
Hi! I'm Aimee and I'm here to help you become confident creating nourishing meals for you and your family with hands-on experience and giving you practical, personalised tools and advice!
- Dislike cooking?
- Feel stuck for healthy meal + snack ideas?
- Get bored making the same old dishes?
If you want...
- To enjoy cooking
- More healthy ingredient and meal ideas on hand
- To make nutritious meals that are still tasty + simple
Then I can help!
Cooking Coaching Options:
Come along for a completely private and personalised cooking workshop and get totally hands-on learning how to make easy, healthy and yummy dishes!
The menu is created based on your health needs, what you want to learn to cook and your likes/dislikes. Whether it be mum's and daughters, girlfriends, or colleagues getting together to cook, group gatherings are always a lot of fun!
Recipes are paleo-based and exclude gluten, grains, cow's milk, refined sugar, legumes.
Duration: Classes run for 2-hours
Cost: one person $180 / two people $110 each / three people $80 each / four people $60 each
Includes: 3-4 recipes, hands-on experience for every guest, an apron to wear, and of course, eating all the amazing creations!
- All Cooking Coaching clients now receive a special $5 discount to attend any Cooking Demo + Tasting events!
- Receive discounts to products used in our cooking sessions so you can easily make healthy dishes at home + save money!
Availability: Tuesday - Saturday. 9am start - 3pm finish. By appointment.
Here are some suggestions you can choose from, or be more general such as "more chicken dinner ideas, slow cooker recipes," etc
- Instant Porridge or Baked Cereal
- Meat Muffins
- Brekkie Jelly
- Fluffy Bread / Toast (nut-free)
Lunch / Dinner:
- Chicken Enchiladas
- Chicken Curry (mild flavour, great for kids)
- Pizza Base or Ham/Pineapple/Cheese Topped Pizza
- Lamb Lemon Thyme Patties
- Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken Satay
- Herb Crusted Pork Fillets
- Native Dukkah Crusted Kangaroo
- Kangaroo Savoury Mince (surprisingly delicious!)
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Beef Live + Mince Fry-up
- Mexican Pulled Beef
- Soft Taco Shells (great for the pulled beef, or paleo hot dogs)
- Sticky Chicken Wings
- Orange + Ginger Chicken
- Shepard's Pie (no-bake!)
- Golden Chicken Nuggets
- Quick + Easy Salmon or Tuna Patties
Sauces / Sides:
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- BBQ Sauce
- Tomato Sauce
- Creamy Lemon/Lime Mayonnaise
- Cauliflower Rice / Veggie Rice
- Rosemary or Plain Seed Crackers
- Roast Pumpkin, Carrot + Cumin Mash
- Golden Sweet Potato + Rosemary Mash
Sweets / Kid-friendly Snacks:
- Fudgy Choc Brownies
- Lemon + Honey Loaf
- Chocolate Pudding
- Jelly Cups (with just healthy juice, or textured with fruit. Let me know what fruit flavours your family likes)
- Panna Cotta (choc, strawberries + cream, creamy lemon, jaffa)
- Mousse (no avocado, but actual bubbly, healthy mousse!)
- Mini Carrot Cake Muffins
- Moist Banana Bread
- Chocolate Mud Cake
- Fruit Gummies (juice, fruit for texture, or creamy)
- Marshmallows (white, pink or green)
- Apricot Cashew Bites
- Creamy or Fruity Ice Blocks
- Coconut Macaroons
- Apple + Cinnamon Chips