Healthy Home Cooking Coaching for Parents
Shop with ease, create healthier foods with confidence + enjoy knowing you're helping your family
If you're wanting to take some of the stress out of shopping for and creating more nutritious meals for your family...
our Personalised Food Shopping + Online Cooking Coaching might be just what you need!
Aimee is here for you and keen to talk to you about what your family currently eats, what changes you'd like to make and how to achieve them.
She understands there is a great deal of stress and difficulty in feeding a family of not only different ages, various likes and dislikes, typical fussy eaters but also for kids with ASD who have sensory and other food-related challenges.
All advice, education and recipes provided are based on Paleo principles - therefore are low in common allergens and
high in bioavailable nutrients.
All about our Personalised Shopping + Cooking Coaching:
Start by completing an online questionnaire.
Then book in a 30 min Phone Chat to discuss your family's situation, food likes/dislikes and your goals.
Aimee will then create a personalised digital report including suggested foods to exclude, healthy swaps, where to shop, as well as provide a selection of suitable recipes and meal ideas.
Then you'll have at least 1 x 1:1 online Cooking Coaching Session (all video call instructions, shopping lists etc provided)
- the cooking coaching sessions run for about 1-hour and include 1-2 recipes, available by appointment (Tues - Sat)
- you cook along in real-time with Aimee, while in your own kitchen, so you become confident with the recipes
Initial 30 min Phone Chat + 1 x 1-hour Cooking Coaching Session $110
- additional cooking coaching sessions $70
- ingredients and cooking items are purchased and managed by the client
Are you eligible for a discount?
Parents of kids doing Private Kids Coaching with Clint receive $10 off!
Meet your Natural Fitness + Lifestyle Coach:
Experienced Paleo cooking coach, consultant and recipe creator, for demonstration events, food festivals, agricultural shows, and privately for clients.
Passionate about helping educate and inspire people to create healthier meals for the whole family that are simple, affordable and sustainable.
- the $10 discount applies to individuals who are parents of children clients of Clint's for Private Kids Coaching, current at the time of completing the above "Click here to get started" online form and conducting the Phone Chat and Online Cooking Coaching Sessions.
- the $10 discount is only available for this service, is not redeemable for cash and cannot be used with any other service or offer.
- the $10 discount can be used for the initial Phone Chat and 1x Online Cooking Coaching Session as well as for all additional Online Cooking Coaching Sessions requested, as long as the appointments are conducted while the child client is currently in an 8 or 4-week Private Kids Coaching program. Any appointments made outside of the program period will not be eligible for the discount.
- payment is required in full 24-hours prior to the Phone Chat appointment date and time via the Square link provided in an email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- refunds are not available.
- an official Primal Influence receipt can be created and provided upon written request via email to email@example.com.
- purchase of all ingredients, utensils, appliances etc is the responsibility of the client.
- all recipe ingredients, required utensils, appliances etc will be provided to the client by Aimee via email no later than 48-hours prior to the date of the Online Cooking Coaching Session.
- Phone Chat and Online Cooking Coaching Session appointments will be added to Google Calendar by Aimee, with access given to the client. It is the responsibility of the client to effectively manage their own calendar/diary and be available for their appointments.
- the Online Cooking Coaching Sessions take place via private Zoom video meetings with the meetings being created by Aimee and emailed to the client to include all access information. Zoom instructions will be provided to the client via email but it is the responsibility of the client to become comfortable using Zoom and to ensure their camera and microphone are working prior to the appointment times. - any missed or late-attended Phone Chat and Online Cooking Coaching Session appointments are forfeited.
- 24-hours cancellation is required in order to change/postpone appointment times. Notice to cancel or postpone must be made by the client to Aimee via email.